Saturday 5/6 • 1PM – 5PM
Our beloved tradition at St. John’s Lane for over 55 years is back again this year! It is a festival event with games, prizes, inflatables, delicious food, entertainment, and a silent auction.
All are welcome! Please spread the word to family, friends, and neighbors!
- Admission is free! Tickets are required for games and attractions.
- Blue Tickets can be used to play games, play on the inflatables, and purchase PTA-provided food (i.e., excludes Food Trucks)
- Pre-sale discount pricing: 20 cents per ticket (5 tickets for $1)
- Ticket price on the day of May Day: 25 cents per ticket (4 tickets for $1)
- Wristbands available for all-day, unlimited access to games and inflatables (not food)
- Pre-sale discount wristband price: $20
- Wristband price on the day of May Day: $25
- Order forms for pre-sale tickets will be sent home during the week of April 17.
- Community members and school parents can also order via our PTA online store. Pre-sale pricing will be available until Wednesday, May 3.
Games & Food
Here’s the list of games and food that will be available at the May Day Festival! Delicious menu options include:
- Pizza by the slice
- Kona Ice Truck
- Good Karma Creamery Ice Cream
- Cotton candy
- Fan-favorite lemon sticks
- And more!
Play for prizes! Each game gives you a chance to win Yellow Prize tickets that can be redeemed for fabulous prizes!
- We need your help to make May Day run smoothly! Choose a time slot to help with the games, prize tables, and silent auction. Click here to sign up. Thank you!
- We are also looking for Bake Sale volunteers and Items for Loan. Thank you!
- We are pleased to welcome several great community groups, including a Cub Scouts opening ceremony, the MHHS Color Guard, Kangaroo Kids, Kavanagh Porter Academy of Irish Dance, and a student band “Thunder Jam!” from Bach to Rock Music School!
- A live DJ and musical entertainment from Bach to Rock will provide the perfect soundtrack for the day!
Our Silent Auction will be held in the Gym and has some amazing items up for bidding! Don’t miss your opportunity to win incredible prizes, including…
- Front row tickets to 5th Grade Graduation
- $1000 orthodontics gift card
- Autographed Baseballs from Oriole Hall of Famers
- 10-person tasting event at Elk Run Vineyards
- Merriweather Post Pavilion gift certificate
- 4 Mini-Golf passes
- Bread for a YEAR from Panera
- 10 Movement classes from Pearl Modern Spa
- Photoshoot and Fine Art Portrait from Refocus
- 2 Family Passes to Robinson Nature Center
- Fine jewelry from Sergio’s, Smyth’s, and St. John’s Jewelers
- A Night’s stay at Turf Valley Resort
- Vedic Spa facial gift certificate
- 1-year membership to Baltimore Museum of Industry
- 2 tickets to the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra
- $200 Gift Certificate to The Big Screen Store
- 4 Admission tickets to Luray Caverns
- And much, much more!
Rain Date Information:
Saturday, May 13, 1:00 – 5:00 PM
In the event of rain on BOTH days, the event will be moved inside on May 13, 1-5 PM.