This year we’ve had to get (even more) creative in how we celebrate and enjoy Halloween as a school community. So, what better way than a spooky, festive, mucky, funny pumpkin decorating competition!
Here’s how it works:
- Pick your pumpkin/s and decorate in the spookiest design you can think of.
- Get your whole family involved and take a picture of you and your pumpkin. Make your photo as interesting as possible – you could wear costumes, make funny faces, create a Halloween scene. Bonus points will be awarded for SJLES colors, themes or other details.
- Submit your pumpkin photo at this LINK
- Photos will be available for viewing on this page (Please allow up to 24 hours for your photo to appear in the gallery).
- Submissions must be made by midnight on October 31st 2020.
- SJLES Teachers will vote for the TOP 3 best pumpkin photos – winners will receive a SJLES spirit wear t-shirt!
- Judging will conclude and winners announced on Friday November 5th.