An eWallet is a secure, cashless way to shop at our Scholastic Book Fair. Funds are immediately available for use at both the in-person and virtual Book Fair. Any unused funds become a gift card balance that can be used online with Scholastic or to fund an eWallet for a future Book Fair. eWallet funds never expire.
There are three different kinds. Details for each and links to load funds can be found below:
- A personal eWallet for your student
- The “Book Fairy” eWallet for SJLES students in need
- An eWallet for your teacher
1) A personal eWallet for your student
- Parents can go to https://www.scholastic.com/bf/sjles to create an eWallet account for each student and add funds right now. Then there’s no need to worry about your student bringing cash to school.
2) The “Book Fairy” eWallet for SJLES students in need
- The Book Fairy is an eWallet account that will be used for students who would otherwise be unable to purchase from the Book Fair. Parents may contribute money to the Book Fairy eWallet account through this link.
3) An eWallet for your teacher
- Parents may contribute money to a teacher’s eWallet account. The teacher can then use those funds to buy books for their classroom.
- Links for each teacher that has created an eWallet may be found here